A Databricks workspace is an environment for accessing all of your Databricks assets. The workspace organizes objects (notebooks, libraries, and experiments) into folders, and provides access to data and computational resources such as clusters and jobs.
You can manage the workspace using the workspace UI and the API reference. Most of the articles in the Databricks documentation focus on performing tasks using the workspace UI.
If you have access to more than one workspace in the same account, you can quickly switch among them.
- Click the user profile icon in the upper right corner of your Databricks workspace.
- Under Workspaces, select a workspace to switch to it.
To get help:
Click the icon at the top right-hand corner:
Select one of the following options:
- Help Center: Submit a help ticket or search across Databricks documentation, Databricks Knowledge Base articles, Apache Spark documentation, and Databricks forums.
- Release Notes: View Databricks Release notes.
- Documentation: View Databricks Documentation.
- Knowledge Base: View Databricks Knowledge Base.
- Feedback: Provide Databricks product feedback.
- Shortcuts: Display notebook keyboard shortcuts.
The following articles give an overview of workspace assets, how to work with workspace folders and other objects, and how to find IDs for your workspace and assets: