There are some administrative tasks that only the Databricks account owner or account administrators can perform. The account owner is typically the user who created the Databricks account. Account admins can be added, initially by the account owner, and then by other account admins, using the account console.
If you need to change the account owner, contact your Databricks representative.
The account console is where you administer your Databricks account-level configurations, such as creating workspaces, viewing billable usage, configuring audit log delivery, and adding account admins.
To access the account console when you are viewing a workspace, click Settings at the lower left and select Manage Account.
If you have not yet created your Databricks on Google Cloud account:
- For simplified instructions, see Quickstart: Start a Databricks free trial.
- For detailed instructions, see Start a Databricks free trial.
This section covers the following tasks:
- Review and set Google Cloud resource quotas for a workspace
- Create and manage your Databricks subscription
- Access the account console
- Delegate account administration
- Create and manage workspaces using the account console
- View billable usage using the account console
- Monitor usage using cluster and pool tags
- Configure audit log delivery
- Access audit logs